Liquid Accounts V8: New Functionality and Upgrades for Free!
Welcome to the first release for Liquid Accounts V8. We’ve added a range of new functionality and upgrades to our cloud accounting software, for all our customers, as detailed below. This will be available for you from when you login today.
V8: New Functionality for All Customers
In this release everyone will get the following extra functionality:
- Easy entry of recurring transactions – This feature is available under the Banking tab (and is very similar to our batch processing facility). It allows you to create a list of regular transactions (either sales or purchases) such as rent payments, direct debits or subscriptions (like your monthly payment to Liquid Accounts), and set how often they occur. Then, at the click of a button, the relevant invoices are automatically created and posted to the correct place in your accounts. The list can be added to or modified at any time. All you need to do is set everything up and then remember to press the button at regular intervals! For further information, please contact the support team on 0845 450 7304, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Report Writer – This is a completely new feature under the Results tab, that allows you to create your own custom reports by either building a new report from scratch, or one based on your balance sheet or profit and loss (by nominal group). If you think this would be a useful tool for your business, then why not contact us about extra training and support on how to use it fully? For further information, see our Report Writer Help Document, or contact the support team on 0845 450 7304, email@example.com
- Company Modules – This new feature can be found under the Company tab. It shows you which functionality and additional modules you have in your current package and how much they cost. It allows you to add or remove things yourself as needed. When you do this your direct debit payments, and invoices will automatically be adjusted.For further information, please contact the support team on 0845 450 7304, firstname.lastname@example.org
V8: Upgrades for Everyone
- Improvements to dealing with cash customers – If you sometimes (or always) take cash payments you can now create an invoice, and record and allocate a cash payment instantly. Within the customer screen there’s an optional tick box to select someone as a cash customer. Alternatively if you don’t hold or need customer records, you can create a customer called ‘Cash’ and use this for all cash payments. You may also want to create a bank account called ‘cash’ so that you can keep track of all the cash you have coming in and make sure that it tallies with the actual amount that you pay into the bank. Once you’ve done this, you can simply transfer the correct amount from your ‘cash bank account’ to your real bank account in Liquid Accounts. For further information, please see our Cash Customers Help Document, or contact the support team on 0845 450 7304, email@example.com
- Improvements to batch processing for sales and purchases – We have fixed some minor bugs and resolved some speed and validation issues to make the batch processing quicker and easier for you to use. For further details see our ‘Using the Purchase Batch Input’ Help Document, or ‘Using the Sales Batch Input’ Help Document and for further information, please contact the support team on 0845 450 7304, firstname.lastname@example.org