GDPR is just a few days away – here’s what we’ve done at Liquid
The GDPR deadline is 25 May 2018 and we’ve invested a lot of time and effort in preparing for it.
Here’s what the Liquid team have done to ensure we’re ready for the General Data Protection Regulation:
- We did an audit to double check that we know what personal data we collect and hold, and what we use it for
- We’ve added tick boxes where needed to get consent and ensure that we’re processing data on an appropriate lawful basis
- We’re asking for marketing consent, and from the 25th May will only be communicating where explicit consent has been granted
- We have updated our Data Protection Policies to make sure they are GDPR compliant and will be publishing these shortly
- We have a clear Incident Management Plan in the event of a data breach
- We have been reviewing third parties to check that those third parties are GDPR compliant
- Security measures have been checked to make sure data is safe
- Training has started to reinforce to staff that data security is a priority and we’re teaching everyone best practices when it comes to data and security
This training will be ongoing, keeping it fresh in everyone’s mind.
If you have any questions about this, please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Liquid Team