Once You’ve Registered
At the end of the registration process we will email you to check that the email address that you’ve given us is real and active. This email will include a link to activate and confirm your account. Once you’ve clicked on this link you will be able to login immediately and you will also receive an email confirming your login details and information about how to get started with your free trial and how to make use of our free support and training if you need it.
Once your account is active you can login to Liquid at any time using the button at the top right hand side of the website.
As soon as you’ve completed the sign-up process and have your company code, you can login and start using your Liquid package.?
At this point, you can start to make use of some of the other great things that are included as standard in your Liquid subscription:
- Free Getting Started Webinar — make sure your set-up and ready to go with our interactive and informative one-hour course. The webinar covers:
- How to set up your bank account
- How to set up an invoice template
- How to set up Liquid to work like your existing accounts (if you’re moving to Liquid from another system)
- How to set up your VAT scheme (if you’re using something other than standard VAT)
- Free support — our support team are here from 9 till 5, Monday to Friday ready to answer your questions and solve any problems. They can be contacted on phone, skype and email.
- Free integrated help — a series of step-by-step, easy-to-understand guides and videos (most of which can also be found in the ’Help Centre’ on this website) available at any time from within the software.
- Free Client Manager software for your accountant or book–keeper — let your accountant or book–keeper know that you’ve signed up for Liquid and ask them to add you to their Client Manager account. And if they haven’t yet signed up, ask them to get in touch so that we can show them how Liquid can make it easier for them to work with you and help you save time and money.
Continuing With Your Account at the End of Your Free Trial
At the end of your free trial we will contact you to ask if you would like to continue subscribing to Liquid Accounts.
If you do wish to continue with our service, you will need to choose a payment method. These are:
- Monthly Direct Debit (collected on our behalf by London and Zurich plc)
- Yearly credit card or debit card payment (collected on our behalf by Netbanx)
- You will receive an automated invoice from us each month by email.
However, if you’ve decided that Liquid’s not for you and that you don’t want to continue subscribing, that’s fine — thank you for taking the time to look (and please let us know why you’ve made that choice so that we can continue to improve our service).