You can sign-up now for a FREE, no obligation trial and start using Liquid TODAY. You can have instant access to our packages from £15.99
- See instant results and key business information on our dashboard
- Create and email invoices with one click, keep track of who’s paid you and make sure you get paid on time
- Keep track of your spending and see who you need to pay and when
- Match what’s in your accounts with what’s in your bank account
- Quickly and easily keep track of budgets, sales and turnover
- Browse our free HR and Employment resource
This is a FULL, LIVE TRIAL OF THE SOFTWARE allowing you to see and try out exactly what you will get if you decide to continue with your subscription at the end of your free trial. However, this means that we need certain details from you from the start:
- The year end date for your company (ie. the date that your tax year ends) so that we can make sure that the software works out your tax and saves your information correctly.
- Your VAT number (if you are VAT registered), so that VAT can be included in your standard package.
- An active email address so that we can verify that you are a real person and so that you can receive emails from us confirming that you’ve successfully signed up for a free trial.
- A name, date of birth and ideas for a security question and answer so that we can set you or someone else up as an administrator for the account (and so that we can identify them if you need our help to change the account at some point in the future).
- Some ideas for secure passwords for both your company and your administrator.
- A special offer code or reseller code from your Liquid Partner or your accountant/bookkeeper (if applicable).
Once You’ve Registered
At the end of the registration process we will email you to check that the email address that you’ve given us is real and active. This email will include a link to activate and confirm your account. Once you’ve clicked on this link you will be able to login immediately and you will also receive an email confirming your login details and information about how to get started with your free trial and how to make use of our free support and training if you need it.
Once your account is active you can login to Liquid at any time using the button at the top right hand side of the website.
As soon as you’ve completed the sign-up process and have your company code, you can login and start using your Liquid package.?
At this point, you can start to make use of some of the other great things that are included as standard in your Liquid subscription:
- Free Getting Started Webinar — make sure your set-up and ready to go with our interactive and informative one-hour course. The webinar covers:
- How to set up your bank account
- How to set up an invoice template
- How to set up Liquid to work like your existing accounts (if you’re moving to Liquid from another system)
- How to set up your VAT scheme (if you’re using something other than standard VAT)
- Free support — our support team are here from 9 till 5, Monday to Friday ready to answer your questions and solve any problems. They can be contacted on phone, skype and email.
- Free integrated help — a series of step-by-step, easy-to-understand guides and videos (most of which can also be found in the ’Help Centre’ on this website) available at any time from within the software.
- Free Client Manager software for your accountant or book–keeper — let your accountant or book–keeper know that you’ve signed up for Liquid and ask them to add you to their Client Manager account. And if they haven’t yet signed up, ask them to get in touch so that we can show them how Liquid can make it easier for them to work with you and help you save time and money.
Continuing With Your Account at the End of Your Free Trial
At the end of your free trial we will contact you to ask if you would like to continue subscribing to Liquid Accounts.
If you do wish to continue with our service, you will need to choose a payment method. These are:
- Monthly Direct Debit (collected on our behalf by London and Zurich plc)
- Yearly credit card or debit card payment (collected on our behalf by Netbanx)
- You will receive an automated invoice from us each month by email.
However, if you’ve decided that Liquid’s not for you and that you don’t want to continue subscribing, that’s fine — thank you for taking the time to look (and please let us know why you’ve made that choice so that we can continue to improve our service).