1. Free Getting Started Webinars
These take place every week and help you familiarise yourself with Liquid Accounts and make sure that everything is set up and ready for you to use. They are open to all our customers and you can book a webinar as soon as you’ve signed up for your 30-day free trial.
Once you’ve completed the free Getting Started Webinar, you may choose to do some or all of our Liquid Basics Webinar Course to make sure that you’re confident in using Liquid Accounts on a day-to-day basis.
2. Liquid Basics Webinar Training Course
Following on from the free Getting Started webinar, you can choose to take any of our 4 more in-depth, ‘how-to’ training webinars covering:
- 1.Customers: Creating and maintaining customer records and dealing with payments
- 2. Suppliers: Creating and maintaining supplier records and dealing with payments)
- 3. Bank Accounts and Nominals: Creating and maintaining bank accounts and checking against statements. Understanding what a nominal ledger is, creating and maintaining nominal codes and posting journal entries
- 4. Reports, VAT and Running a Year End (including turnover, profit and loss, and balance sheet)
You can choose to take one module at a time, or do all 4 in a day as a course. Each module last approximately 1 hour and includes course materials and practical exercises.
Our webinars give you the benefit of training without any of the hassle of travelling to a training venue and being away from your office for a full day. Instead, you simply join the training session using the internet like you may have done during the demonstration of Liquid. Each one hour session typically has around 6 clients attending and all will be able to ask questions of the trainer facilitating the session. You will be able to see the trainer’s screen and will be guided through how to configure and use your version of Liquid confidently and competently.
3. Liquid Basics Classroom-Based Course
This course covers the same material as the webinar course but is delivered in a day in a classroom setting. Each course normally runs from 10am till 3pm and includes all course materials, refreshments, lunch and parking.
A maximum of 10 places are available on each course and places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. We currently run courses at our headquarters in Huddersfield or via accredited Liquid Trainers in London and the South East, the North West and Scotland.
The cost of the course is £150 + VAT per delegate