If you’re logging into your Liquid account on a regular basis, why not create a shortcut to our login screen on your desktop or have the login page as the homepage in your browser (or an extra tab on your homepage), or add it to your favourites/bookmarks – rather than having to come to our website to click on the ‘Login’ button at the top of the page? The URL address you’ll need is https://www.llps.co.uk/LiquidAccounts/
How to create a desktop shortcut (PC)
1. Right click on your desktop and select ‘New’ and then ‘Shortcut’
2. This takes you to a ‘Create Shortcut Wizard’
3. Add the address of the Liquid login page into the box. This is https://www.llps.co.uk/LiquidAccounts/
4. Click ‘Next’
5. Give your shortcut a name and click ‘Finish’. The shortcut will now arrive on your desktop.
Changing the shortcut icon – You can change the icon used for this shortcut if you wish, however you will need to have a suitable image saved as an icon file on your computer already.
You add this to your desktop shortcut by:
1. Right clicking on the shortcut
2. Selecting ‘Properties’ from the bottom of the menu
3. Clicking the ‘Change Icon’ button
4. And then browsing for the relevant icon image on your computer and selecting it
5. Clicking ‘OK’ and then ‘Apply’
How to create a desktop shortcut (Mac)
If you are using a Mac you can simply drag the Liquid login URL (https://www.llps.co.uk/LiquidAccounts/) from your web browser’s address bar onto the desktop – this will automatically create the desktop shortcut.
If you need any help with any of these instructions, please contact Andy in Support on 0845 450 7304, firstname.lastname@example.org, Skype: Andrew Marshall